fat loss tips
Exercises For Weight Loss:
Not every one of us can afford a good physical trainer who can guide us through our weight loss journey to become fit and fabulous, right? So here, we have got for you the best and most popular exercises that not only just guarantee weight loss but also make you stronger and fitter.
Come with us, we talk about simple and easy steps Bntabha and in the following:
1 - to do some light exercise at home leisure time, such as jumping, rope, and dance also to move the muscles of the body every three hours to lose the price of heat.
2 - walking for a quarter of an hour a day to stimulate the burning of fat to be twice a day
3 - Praying on the ladder every day is much better because it helps you increase fat burning
4 - Housewives are the most deprived of high calories because of the work of the house where
they live every day must be drinking milk and skimmed milk at least twice a day
We all know exercise is essential for overall health, but when you're trying to lose weight it becomes even more important. Where to start? How about the best exercises for weight loss, which target multiple muscles, rev your metabolism, and torch calories. If they feel hard, remember: Each rep gets you one step closer to your goal weight.
fat loss tips
10 Wrong habits increase weight during the month of Ramadan
Ramadan is a very good opportunity to lose weight successfully, fast and healthy, but many of us fall into some of the mistakes that cause weight gain:
- Eating very little food for breakfast and then abstain from eating this method is wrong to lead to anemia and lethargy and laziness and fatigue and reduces the metabolism and may also lead to an inability to fast the next day, so must eat reasonable amounts of food with the start of drink and power and get away About sugars
- Follow the system of chemical diet ... Some believe that the diet system, such as chemical dates and milk lead to rapid weight loss, but the fact that it slows the process of metabolism and helps to store fat body because the body does not burn fat because it is the only source for energy
- Drinking soda instead of water at the beginning of breakfast is a mistake as well as in the middle of eating, thinking that it helps to ascend thirst, especially after fasting hours during the summer of course, soft drinks do not equal the place of water in addition to it increases the sense of thirst for its sugars, Or dates with milk
- Breakfast on cold or iced water affects the stomach and causes contractions that lead to colic and adversely affect digestion
- Eating sweets before or after breakfast or breakfast immediately affect the digestion and prefer eating sweets after breakfast two hours.
- Drinking tea or coffee with a sorghum meal is a bad habit, which some belief helps to prevent headaches during fasting hours or because it helps to stimulate fat burning. This is not true, but it leads to headaches during the hours of fasting, with increased headaches especially in the last hours Of fasting because tea and coffee from beverages that contain a percentage of caffeine leads to urinary incontinence and result in the loss of body fluids during fasting hours, drought, general stress, and thirst.
- Eating more nuts may lead to weight gain after the end of the month of Ramadan because nuts are one of the main factors that lead to weight gain because it salted and toasted with a good proportion of antioxidants and Omega 3, but the proliferation of them lead to weight gain as the amount allowed Of nuts is a quarter cup and should be non-salty and not roasted.
- Juices that contain preservatives, which many of them eat, thinking that they help to fight thirst, but lead to the risk of high blood sugar and overweight and fat accumulation, especially in the waist.
- Eating while watching television leads to a lack of attention to the amount of food intake and result in eating a large amount of food.
- Watching and reducing sleep hours during Ramadan is a bad habit that makes the individual gain some kilograms at the end of the month of Ramadan because the hormone satiety is released during sleep and sleep deprivation leads to feeling hungry and eat more high-calorie foods before the meal Suhur and during the meal Suhoor. As well as the vigilance leads to waking up late in the day and the constant feeling of inactivity with lack of physical activity during the day, which leads to the cessation of the process of burning fat and the accumulation of fat in the body.
fat loss tips
From within the road arrows simple weight loss: To flatten and firm the belly without diet in a week no less than 5 kilos
We accused one simple element cooperating saree is gum dcor contains
a very large number of vitamins and oils and is very beneficial for the skin
Glass slimming wonder effective wonderful components of a simple wave in
each house comes shufu pension :
It is a gum dcor or I name Tanya which handled the + water
2 tablespoons gum dcor
1 cup waterWay :
We put frankincense session on a glass of water, and then put on the
fire until boiling and leave for 12 hours, packed in the bottle and in the
fridge every day take two tablespoons to a glass of water and operation once
in the morning and before bedtime.
start with diet....
- Start your day the right way by ditching the cereal and toast and opting for a high protein and fat breakfast. Red meat, oily fish or eggs are great options here.
- Eat more vegetables. Aim for 100-150 g per meal at least.
- Eat more thin-skinned fruits like berries.
- Consume sufficient protein. Setting your protein goal at 1 g per pound body weight is a good place to start.
- Vary and rotate your protein sources as much as possible to avoid any build-up of into lerances. There’s more to life than chicken, turkey and eggs. Try something new such as seafood, buffalo and lamb.
- Consume the "right fats" - fats are not the enemy. Vary your fat intake, keeping a good ratio between saturated, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated sources. Good choices include extra virgin olive oil, avocados, mixed nuts, egg yolks, omega 3 s and animal fats.
- Calories do matter. Whichever diet you follow, you still need to keep a handle on the total calories you consume.
- Fat intake needs to be monitored. Some people cut the carbs out and assume there’s nothing else to worry about. Fat contains nine calories per gram, and if you’re eating more than you burn you’re never going to get lean.
- A calorie is not a calorie. So, 500 calories from grass-fed fillet steak are not the same as 500 calories from a Mars bar. Make sure you eat quality calories.
- The best time to consume your carbohydrates is in the post workout window and before bed.
- The leaner you are, the more carbs you can eat.
- Only use refeeds or cheat meals if you really need them.
- Use a wide variety of herbs and spices in your food like turmeric and ginger.
- Drink lots of water and stay well hydrated. A target of approximately 1 litre per 25kg bodyweight is a good number.
- Eliminate sugar-laden fizzy drinks, juices and sports drinks. Stick to water, tea, and coffee.
- ontrol your rest periods. Keeping a handle on rest periods will lead to greater work capacity, more volume and improved conditioning. Never compromise performance.
- Train the muscle, not the ego.